Benefits of NNPBC membership:
- Your opportunity to be part of the professional nursing community.
- Equality and Respect for all nursing designations and nurses.
- Automatic Membership in CNA.
- Direct engagement with government and opportunities to shape policy.
- Access to new learning opportunities through our upcoming Leadership Institute and CNA certification.
- A chance to vote for your provincial representatives, or even run to be on the board if you choose!
- Direct lines to upcoming events, job opportunities, new resources.
- Connection within your community.
- Opportunities to help us build 'from the ground up' including becoming a regional or workplace ambassador.
Thank you for signing up for NNPBC membership. You will shortly receive two emails.
One is your receipt and the other is instructions on how to set your password so you can log into the Members areas of the website. Please make sure to check your junk/spam folder in case the emails are filtered into there.
We are currently updating our registration process. If you do not receive the Invitation email, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Please do not hesitate to send us your questions, ideas and/or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you'd like to speak with us, we would be delighted to do so. Just email us at this address and a member of our team will be in touch.
We look forward to working with you to create a strong, professional association that represents all of BC's nurses!
Please note: your membership expires on December 31st of the current year.
All the best,