- Awards & Recognition ➤
- eHLbc Research Tools
- Liability Protection & Services
- NNPBC Ambassador Program
- Job Board ➤
- Perks for Members
- Retired Nurse Information ➤
- Speaking Request Form
NNPBC knows that the COVID-19 pandemic has been particularly difficult for nurses. Staff shortages, moral distress and physical exhaustion have taken their toll on nurses' physical and mental health. In order to provide support for our members, NNPBC is happy to announce our partnership with Telus Health MyCare virtual service starting October 1, 2021. This service will be absolutely free of charge to NNPBC members.
FREE to all NNPBC members, Telus Health MyCare is a private and confidential comprehensive health care service not tied to your employment that will allow you to connect virtually with physicians, licensed counsellors, and life coaches to enhance your physical and mental health.
Download the app, enter a code, and start using the service from the privacy of your own home.
See below for details about how to get started.
What services does Telus Health MyCare offer?
- Meet virtually and confidentially with a counsellor for life coaching and mental health services.
- Counselling services offered in 25-minute or 50-minute sessions.
- Access supports for depression and anxiety, workplace stress, relationship matters, grief, health and life changes, and more.
- Meet virtually and confidentially with a health care practitioner.
- Access prescription renewals, specialist referrals, and lab test requests.
- Receive confidential nutritional guidance from a registered dietitian.
- Access prenatal and postnatal nutrition, weight management, diabetes management, sports nutrition services, and more.
All of this from the comfort of your home, completely private and confidential.
How do I get started?
To access TELUS Health MyCare services through your NNPBC membership, click on the link below.
- Search for 'TELUS Health MyCare' in the App Store or Google Play and download the app.
- Click 'Sign Up'. Please make sure your name and email matches NNPBC records by using the same email you used to sign up for NNPBC.
- Select 'Enter membership code if applicable'.
- Enter the membership code which is NNPBC to finish sign up. Again, the membership code is NNPBC (as typed with no spaces and all in capital letters).
- Review the How To Guide for more details.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.