- 2022 NNPBC AGM ➤
- 2022 NP Conference
- Indigenous Nurses Day 2022
- National Nursing Week 2022
- NNPBC Campaigns ➤
- Proud to be a nurse
- Past Events
Each year we celebrate National Nursing Week as a way to recognize the critical role that nurses play in health care. This year we celebrate with the theme "We Answer the Call" – a theme that acknowledges the innumerable ways in which nurses have and continue to provide high-quality, ethical patient care, no matter the circumstance and no matter how challenging.
Each week but this one in particular, we have an opportunity to say thank you, recognize your hard work and celebrate the transformative role that every nurse in this province plays in shaping the health care system.
How to Celebrate
- Download the (CNA) National Nursing Week posters and other media from the Canadian Nurses Association to share with colleagues in your workplace and on your social media
- Invite your nursing colleagues to participate in a potluck lunch to celebrate, network, and share (public health measures permitting).
- Create a 'thank you nurses' board at your workplace. Lay out some pens and sticky notes so that others can write comments and post them on the board.
- Each day of National Nursing Week, deliver balloons, cards, or other small gifts to different nursing colleagues.
- Use #NNW2022 #NursingMatters #IND2022 #WeAnswerTheCall and #NationalNursingWeek in all your social media posts and be sure to tag us @nnp_bc on Twitter and Instagram.
Indigenous Nurses Day
April 10-11, 2022
View the 2022 Indigenous Nurses Day video.