- 2022 Nurse Practitioners Conference
- 2021 NNPBC AGM
- Campaigns ➤
- National Indigenous
Peoples Day 2021
- National Nursing Students' Week 2021
- Nurse Practitioner Week 2021
- Nursing Week 2021
- Truth and Reconciliation Day 2021
- Past Events
The 16th Annual Nurse Practitioner Conference
Please join us June 9 - 11, 2022, for the 16th Annual NP Conference at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel, in Richmond, BC. Our goal is to provide NPs with 3 days of opportunities for professional growth and practice, to address interesting and educational topics, and give you the opportunity to network with your colleagues from around the province.
- Day 1 - Thursday, June 9 (Pre-Conference Day)
- Lectures & hands on workshops, NP Council Open Meeting, Welcome Reception
- Day 2 - Friday, June 10
- Keynote, plenaries, panels & concurrent sessions, Exhibit Hall, Gala Dinner
- Day 3 - Saturday, June 11
- Plenaries, panels & concurrent sessions, Exhibit Hall, and closing speaker.
So make your plans now to attend the 16th Annual NP Conference and celebrate the diversity of the NP role - you won't want to miss it!
Do you want to take a more active role and be part of the conference?
Call for Abstracts
Share your knowledge and experience with others! For more information please click the button below.
Be part of the Conference Planning Committee
Join NP volunteer colleagues in planning Conference 2022. If interested, contact Brenda using the button below.