- Current Research Projects - BC
- Decision Support Tools & Competencies ➤
- Learning Resources for Mental Health & Substance Use
- Issues Workshops
- Job Board ➤
- New Grad Workshop
- Nursing Leadership Programs
- Opportunities for Nursing Researchers
- Professional Development ➤
- Student Programs ➤
New Graduate Workshop: Managing Your Role in Your New Reality
NNPBC is pleased to offer new nursing graduates (within the first two years of practice) of all designations (LPN, RN, RPN) access to a new graduate course. Focusing on your first few months in practice, the course offers solutions and discussion in addition to a chance to network with other new graduate colleagues.
Courses will be offered on February 8 and July 19 of 2021 and will take seven and a half hours (7.5) to complete. Handouts will be provided.
- $200.00 non NNPBC members
- Free for NNPBC members
If you are not a member and would like to join, please click here.
Managing your role in practice
October 18, 2021
09:00 - 16:00
Register at email@example.com
- How to cope with performance anxiety
- Managing and dealing with human resource issues such as bullying
- Understanding processes
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'New Graduate Course' in the subject line and please note that due to COVID-19, the course will be offered virtually until further notice.