- Resources and Support For Indigenous People
- NNPBC Board Statement re: In Plain Sight Addressing Indigenous-specific Racism...
- Brief: Upholding the Truth & Reconciliation Recommendations
- Learning Resources for Mental Health & Substance Use
- Let's Get Vaccinated!
- BC nurses - join the Canadian Nurses Association
- COVID-19 and Racism Against Indigenous People
- BCCDC: COVID-19 Infection Control Guidance for Community HCPs
- NNPBC is Hiring! - Director of Professional Practice
- PPE Portal Update
- BC Request for Fed Exemption to Decrim Personal Possession
- CEV patients
- The Need for a National Chief Nursing Officer
- MOH - Clinical Immunization Roles and Scope
- Nurses - Immunizations & Emergency Health Provider Registry
Quiz of the Month
NNPBC, in collaboration with CADTH, is pleased to offer a Quiz of the Month question for nurses.
Click here to take the quiz for June!
Transforming health through nursing expertise.
NNPBC is the professional body representing all nursing professions in British Columbia. We support and promote excellence in nursing practice, education, research, leadership and policy by advocating for healthy public policy, promoting excellence in nursing practice and empowering nurses to actively influence and shape decisions that affect the profession and the public they serve.