- Statement on Anti-Science Demonstrations
- COVID-19: Proof of Vaccine
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations for Health Care Providers
- B.C. introduces new prescribed safer supply policy, a Canadian first
- Resources and Support For Indigenous People
- In Plain Sight Addressing Indigenous-specific Racism
- Brief: Upholding the Truth & Reconciliation Recommendations
- Learning Resources for Mental Health & Substance Use
- WorkSafe BC Soon to Accept Digital Signatures
- Ministry of Health- Memo 2021-22 Influenza Immunization
- Tackling Vaccine Hesitancy
- BCCDC: COVID-19 Infection Control Guidance for Community HCPs
- PPE Portal Update
- BC Request for Fed Exemption to Decrim Personal Possession
- The Need for a National Chief Nursing Officer
- MOH - Clinical Immunization Roles and Scope
Quiz of the Month
NNPBC, in collaboration with CADTH, is pleased to offer a Quiz of the Month question for nurses.
Transforming health through nursing expertise.
NNPBC is the professional body representing all nursing professions in British Columbia. We support and promote excellence in nursing practice, education, research, leadership and policy by advocating for healthy public policy, promoting excellence in nursing practice and empowering nurses to actively influence and shape decisions that affect the profession and the public they serve.