- In Plain Sight - One Year Later
- Issues Brief: Understanding Allyship
- COVID-19 Variants - Infographic
- Nursing Declaration Against Anti-Black Racism in Nursing & Health Care
- Issues Summary: Nursing Leadership
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations for Health Care Providers
- Resources and Support For Indigenous People
- Brief: Upholding the Truth & Reconciliation Recommendations
- Limits of Resilience as an Approach
- Blog: Climate Emergency: The Time to Act is Now
- Blog: Nursing During A Climate Emergency
- 2022 NNPBC Membership
- Certified Practice Decision Support Tools Review & Update Process
- Telus Health MyCare for Nurses
- Ministry of Health- Memo 2021-22 Influenza Immunization
- BCCDC: COVID-19 Infection Control Guidance for Community HCPs
Quiz of the Month
NNPBC, in collaboration with CADTH, is pleased to offer a Quiz of the Month question for nurses.
Transforming health through nursing expertise.
NNPBC is the professional body representing all nursing professions in British Columbia. We support and promote excellence in nursing practice, education, research, leadership and policy by advocating for healthy public policy, promoting excellence in nursing practice and empowering nurses to actively influence and shape decisions that affect the profession and the public they serve.
After nearly three days of record rain, several regions of British Columbia are in the midst of disaster. Cities have been evacuated, damage is extensive, livelihoods have been severely threatened, lives have been tragically lost, and transportation infrastructure is seriously compromised. NNPBC understands that people want to help in these situations, and we commend anyone who reaches out to offer aid. Please keep in mind that some municipalities may not be set up or equipped to receive goods. Below is a list of verified, reputable agencies working to provide services to those in need.