Nursing Awards of Excellence: Nominate a Colleague
The following outlines what information you'll need to complete your nomination.
B.C. LPNs, NPs, RNs or RPNs can submit nominations. Nominations require supporters who, unless in the case of a nominee working in rural or remote practice
, must be LPNs, NPs, RNs or RPNs in good standing with their respective colleges (CLPNBC, CRNBC, CRPNBC).
Your nomination package will need to include the following:
- Nominee Declaration form.*
- At least three letters of support. (Review the guidelines for the letters of support.)
- A clear photograph of the nominee.
- A 300-500 word overview of the nominee.
- Nominations closed at 4pm on August 24, 2018.
View the Awards Committee Guiding Principles
* You must have the nominees' permission before submitting a nomination. In most cases, Lifetime Achievement excepted, the nominee must be an LPN, NP, RN or RPN in good standing registered with their college.
** You will not be able to save your information and return to the online submission form. Please ensure you have collected all of the necessary information before submitting the form.